It’s a common misconception that creating your own NFT Invisible Friend gif is complicated, but it isn’t! It can be done in a couple of hours if you have the right tools. So if you’ve always wanted to try it but thought it was too complicated or time-consuming, now’s the time to learn how easy it is! To get started with creating an NFT Invisible Friend gif on Rare Peps, here’s what we recommend:
How to download the Invisible Friend jpeg?
To begin, you must first go to the NFT.io website and copy the NFT image of your choice. Once you’ve done this, click on “Download” and select your chosen format (it will be a .gif file). Now that it is saved onto your computer, open up Photoshop or another program that can handle these images correctly. Once opened in a program like Photoshop or Gimp (or whatever works best), paste in all those pixels from above—make sure they are all there before pasting! Then save them as Jpeg so that when you upload them onto other sites like imager, they will show up as animated GIFs rather than static images without any movement.
How to upload a gif?
To upload a gif, you must create an account on the site. If you don’t have one yet, click here to create your free account now!
Once you’ve created an account and logged in with your email address or Facebook login (if using Facebook), visit Gifs.com and paste the code below into the text box:
- [YOUR CODE HERE]
How to turn your gif into an NFT?
Open a new browser tab and go to [https://www.nft.ninja/en/index.html]
Click on the “Create” button
Click on the “Create an NFT” button, then fill out your gif name, description, and price and choose whether you want this to be public or private (you can also do both).
How to buy Invisible Friend GIFs from others
There are a few options if you’re looking to buy some NFT Invisible Friend gif. You can buy them directly from the site where they were created (the official NFT store), or you can go to other sites that have created NFTs and purchase them there.
Our GIFs are all free! We’re not asking for any money in exchange for these GIFs; we want people interested in creating their NFT Invisible Friend gif to be able to do so without having to pay anything extra.
You can contribute your gif to the Invisible Friends NFT project
If you want to contribute your gif, there are two ways to go about it. First, create a new one using Gifaloo’s Gif Creator tool or one of the many other tools available on the web. Then upload your gif as an NFT Invisible Friend gif through our website and find it in our marketplace! Once you’ve created an NFT for someone else’s invisible friend(s), all that’s left is buying or selling them for profit!
Step 1 – Make your drawing
This step is all about drawing. You want to create something simple, recognizable, and fun. If you can draw well, that’s even better! The goal here is not just to make a cool NFT but also something that will be easy for others to replicate at home—and if you’re going for the full effect of invisibility, then nothing says “invisibity” like drawing with a marker on paper or parchment paper (which doesn’t smudge). If possible, try not to use any colors besides black and white because they’ll fade away once they’re exposed outside of your home environment, making them easier for others who may want one too but don’t know yet!
Step 2 – Digitize your drawing
Digitizing your drawing: If you have a scanner, use it to digitize your drawing. Otherwise, take a picture of the image using your digital camera or smartphone. Then open up Photoshop and clean up any mistakes in one of these ways:
- Use the “Clear” command on stray lines or pixels (including those that may be part of another object).
- Use the “Erase Color” option under image> Mode > RGB Color to remove the color from areas where you don’t want any colors applied—for example if there are areas where only black ink is used for text, but you want to add something else like white Paint instead.
- Use the eraser tool (E) in the Layers palette; click anywhere outside of an existing layer; press down hard on top of that area until it disappears entirely, so only pure white remains behind after removing all other colors around it.
Step 3 – Animate your NFT IF
- Use Photoshop (or similar software) to isolate part of the gif as a single frame.
- Use the frame to create an animated gif.
- Upload your gif to Rare Peps and mint it there!
You can create a gif in just a couple of hours!
As you can see, creating an nft invisible friends gif is simple and easy. It only takes a few hours of your time to make an animated gif using Photoshop or similar software. The steps for creating this type of invisible friend are as follows:
- Open up Photoshop (or anything program you use)
- Create the image you want to use as your invisible friend in the background layer
- Copy your photograph onto another layer so that it’s on top of everything else
Now it’s time to add text! First, add some letters, then click “Create shape” at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
Create an account on Rare Peps and get verified
To create an account on Rare Peps and get verified, you’ll need to have a cryptocurrency wallet that supports the NFT protocol. If you don’t already have one, make sure to check out our guide on how to choose a wallet. Once your wallet is set up, add funds by clicking on the “Add Funds” button on your profile page under “Wallet.” You can also purchase some NFT from Rare Peps (we recommend starting with $10).
Buy some Bazaar NFT collectibles that can be traded on Open Sea or Rare Peps
You can buy some NFT collectibles available on Open Sea or Rare peps. You can also use your own NFTs to buy them, so you don’t have to pay any additional fees. The amount you’ll pay for the NFT depends on its scarcity and popularity and how much time and effort it took to create it in the first place!
Select a gif that you want to make into an invisible friend gif
- Select a gif that you want to make into an invisible friend gif.
- Be sure to select a gif that is not copyrighted. Many sites on the internet allow users to upload and share their images, but only those who have permission from the copyright holder can use them as NFTs. If you’re unsure whether or not your chosen image is free for use, check out our guide for finding free GIFs in Canada: https://www.canadiangiftguide.com/free-gif-search/.
- Select an appropriate length of time for your NFT Invisible Friend GIF: Too short will cause problems with alignment and may distort the image; too long will take up too much space on your profile page and ruin its aesthetics; just right will ensure that everything looks good while still being able to fit into any size frame without distorting anything too much!
Use Photoshop (or similar software) to isolate part of the gif as a single frame
- Select the Lasso tool and zoom in on your NFT Invisible Friend GIF.
- Click and drag over the part of the gif you want to isolate, then release when it’s located, ideally where you want it to be (you can also use the magic wand).
- You’ll see your selected area overlaid with a dotted line (this is what will become your transparent background later). The dotted line indicates that this is part of another frame; we need to select just this one frame so we can export our invisible friend into a separate file later!
- Use Crop Tool > Crop Diagonal from the top left corner until only white space remains around him/her/itself—don’t worry about cutting off any other parts or pieces yet; get rid of everything but him/her/itself!
Upload your gif to Rare peps and mint it there
- You need a verified account on Rare peps.
- You can mint your gif from the Rare peps website.
- You can stamp your gif from the Open Sea website.
It’s pretty easy to make NFT Invisible Friends — give it a try!
The process of creating your own NFT Invisible Friend is pretty simple. First, you’ll need to isolate a single frame from the gif. You can do this by using Photoshop or other software, opening up the gif in question (sometimes it will be embedded within a video), and selecting “Copy” from the Edit menu. Then paste that copy into another image editor like Paint and adjust its size to fit neatly on your screen as a single image file with no borders. Once this isolated frame is ready, upload it to Rare peps, where they will mint your NFT Invisible Friend! Visit More
You’ll have a better time if you have a team of people helping you. With that said, don’t be afraid to experiment on your own. The best way to learn is by doing (and then watching yourself do it). If you ever feel stuck or overwhelmed during your journey into nft invisible friends gif and peps, don’t forget about these helpful resources! We hope this helps guide those just starting their journey and seasoned veterans looking for new ways to spice up their collections.